This is the one I choose.
This is her thoughts for this painting: "This was my first piece using watercolor crayons...the colors can be spectacular when the right mixed happens. With the watercolor crayons i believe I get alot more "play" with thickness and intensity of color...it was very soothing to do and a total beautiful accident!"
My thoughts were not as sophisticated but I think does SOME justice to it: "WOW"! This girl has got talent just oozing out of her! It makes me wish I knew how to paint! I had my husband also give me his reaction (he is very arty) . He said to him it is a painting he could get lost in for hours just daydreaming. I feel it is becoming of the current season... spring. It is light and airy and the colors are refreshing.
I got an 8x10 print of this painting,would not mind a print on a much larger scale for an entrance way.
Besides this painting there is MUCH more on her etsy shop. She has abstract (some of which remind me of Picasso kind of abstract), folk art, pointillism, digital art, mix medium and more! You need to go check out her store on etsy. She is really talented, it is worth a look and I bet when you get there you will have a hard time leaving the shop without buying something!
If you want to buy the print I am reviewing it is $15.00 here
Or if you are feeling lucky you can win ANY 8x10 print at her shop she was generous enough to let me do a giveaway right here on my Fire Butterfly Jewels website!!
No PO boxes
US residences only
1 comment per entry
leave your email address on each entry!!!!
1) Go to her etsy store and comment on here which one you like the most
1)1) Click "Like" on her etsy facebook
2) "Like" me on my Facebook page (leave your fb name)
3) Follow me on Twitter (leave your @twitter address)
4) Follow me on this blog
5) Mention this giveaway on FB (please mention both my blog and Sarah's etsy shop and give me the link to it
6) Tweet this giveway on Twitter using: #giveaway @lieverd98 for Sarah Niebank Hoffman artwork http://bit.ly/foZutO (please leave a link to your tweet)
7) click(heart) on your favorite print on her etsy shop
The giveaway ends 05/11 11:59 pm. I will then use random.org to get the winner. I will email that person and they have 48 hours to respond. If they do not I will redo it and find a new person! :)