I love this art work. I really do. It brings (to me) a sense of peace and innocents! Something that I have missed since I was a child, so when I was asked if I wanted to do a review and giveaway I was excited to do so and share her work with you!
She does totally original hand-crafted artwork! It is inspired by
her children and the farm that she lives on. It is hard to believe that these are paper cut outs! When I got mine I couldn't believe the quality of it! I have been trying to figure out where I want it in my house! I like the idea of it being in my son's bedroom. With the archival quality materials it is great piece that will last a long time!
How important is the quality of her artwork to her? (from her own words):
"Each piece is carefully hand-cut from one piece of paper and attached with acid-free glue to rigid art board. They are all hand made; there are no prints. The designs are original and hand sketched, not computer generated. I use black-on-white, white-on-black, and a variety of color combinations"
I am so excited that she wants to do a giveaway because I want to share this artwork with someone else! I love these pieces! She is a very talented artist! I hope that you will enjoy her work as much as I do!
If you are interested in buying the piece above or any of the others go to her shop.
Or if you are feeling lucky you can win $20.00 off your order from her on a custom job!!!
No PO boxes
US residences only
1 comment per entry
leave your email address on each entry!
1) Go to her etsy store and comment on here which one you like the most
1)1) Click "Like" on her etsy facebook
2) "Like" me on my Facebook page (leave your fb name)
3) Follow me on Twitter (leave your @twitter address)
4) Follow me on this blog
5) Mention this giveaway on FB (please mention both my blog and Amy's etsy shop and give me the link to it)
6) Tweet this giveway on Twitter using: #giveaway @lieverd98 for Amy Birnbaum artwork http://bit.ly/mvD4hf (please leave a link to your tweet)
7) click(heart) on your favorite print on her etsy shop
The giveaway ends 05/17 11:59 pm. I will then use random.org to get the winner. I will email that person and they have 48 hours to respond. If they do not I will redo it and find a new person! :)